Interest in promoting youtubers?

Would you be interested?

• Total voters

Vloxie

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been looking at this site and I have seen that a lot of youtubers really look for a way to become more popular. I was thinking would you be interested in a website that would promote you in some way? And if so, how would you like to be promoted?

Greetz!
Vloxie

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This website is good for promoting your channel. It somewhat ensures that all your viewers are actual content creators like you and they can give you feedback to help improve your channel. If they enjoy your content you get a sub that actually likes your videos, not a Sub for Sub or Sub Bot Method ( Which goes against YT Terms and Service ).

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There are plenty of websites that try to promote YouTube creators, but the main issue is that they are all competing with all the other places YouTube is promoted. Networks were meant to be the solution to promotion and such, but they tended to prey on small YouTube creators, not giving them the type of promotion that is helpful.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Vloxie

Reaction score
Why is it a problem that promoters are competing with each other? If a website promotes another youtuber then it doesn't matter how many other promoters that are doing as well right? The more the merrier I would think.

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The problem isn't that promotion is a bad thing, the problem is that the more people who know how to promote themselves, the more competitive the platform, meaning it cancels itself out.

Archieonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Saturation is the problem, people with common interests conflicting. Perfect examples of this is for example on some subreddits where they are made for people to post their videos and promote them. You'd think "Hey, that's a great idea!". What's the problem? 95% (or more) of the people that go there are not interested in actually watching videos, they are interested in getting them seen. That's what happens. I'm a firm believer that the best way to get exposure is to get involved with the community, make friends, do collabs and leave thoughtful comments on others videos. Every place that I tried for advertising (including a google plus group with 1.3 million members) always nets me between 0-4 views and 0 engagement.

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss