Am i Stupid

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stupidpendous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there do you like violen no stop i'll get demonetised. My name is Josh just call me that & i would like doing collaborations with you guys but i only have 1 game that i can collaborate with right now & that is Minecraft NOOO! WAIT! DON'T GO! I KNOW! I SAID MINECRAFT!!!!!!!! (DUN DUN DAA) But listen (well read) I've been looking long & hard for a group of small Minecraft Youtubers I've been over misty mountain i've been sent fowards in time by a reincarnated version of evil i was there for 50 years!!! (2168) but i'm back i used DeLorean DMC-12 to get back it had to be hit by lightning for it to work. But i'm Back in Black (i should shut up now). I'm 16 (that explains the references from above) & i would like people around my age to get my jokes (or not) i just want a group like 4-20 people to play some minecraft with me like a survival series (like Mianite) play Minecraft Minigames & Maps (on & off servers, games like SG Bed Wars, Cops n Robbers) it would be fun Minecraft Isn't interesting by myself anymore. Don't care about sub count or views mostly age so i don't have raging twelvies playing.
P.S Don't watch my videos for 2 reasons
1. they're old like they're recorded along time ago not uploaded
2. i'm not like that anymore (Like a brat i've turn more stupid now)
P.P.S My voice has decided not to hit puberty so i sound like i was kicked in the balls but can still speak (I AM 16 I HAVE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO PROVE IT!!!!)
That's all for now
P.P.P.S I also play GMod
If you're interested or find me funny or stupid or annoying tell me down below pls ;-:

Last edited:
Reactions: Badgerdome

Badgerdome

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im 14 Im interested there is problems with minecraft tho i can only play 1.9 to summerize but i am open to other games too, Roblox, Btd battles/5 Gmod (if it works). My voice has the same problem so no judgement, and I get your References XD.
P.S do you have discord?

RoyalPhoenix

Reaction score
hmmm sure hmu on discord if u have it
RoyalPhoenix#3833