I'm Thinking About Joining The Freedom Network

Infinite

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am thinking about joining the Freedom Network, and they don’t allow copyrighted content.

I have one monetized copyrighted video and one revenue sharing copyrighted video.

Should I delete them first, then join the network.

Reaction score
I don't believe they check your copyright content if you have it. But I wouldn't recommend Freedom to begin with because I've heard a lot of terrible things about them. I've heard a lot of good things about Curse so you should check them out.

Reactions: KingRay111

LiamYM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've heard a lot of bad things about Freedom but theirs some people that don't have any problems with it.

Reactions: KingRay111

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
DONT JOIN FREEDOM
One of my friends joined Freedom and he was not happy
He suggests Scale Labs, which he feels is promoting his channel and actually HELPING his channel

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am thinking about joining the Freedom Network, and they don’t allow copyrighted content.

I have one monetized copyrighted video and one revenue sharing copyrighted video.

Should I delete them first, then join the network.
Well, if you have copyrighted video's then you can't join any network so I would just delete them :/
And I would also recommend you to not join Freedom, I heard bad things about it

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I once joined Freedom and I don't recommend it either. They didn't give me much help. I'm sure there are better networks out there.

NannerAirCraft

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I've been in Freedom for over a year and I don't know why everyone else thinks the network is the devil lol like it's not the best but it's not terrible I've always been paid on time.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
don't join a network when your small, they won't help you because you don't make them much money