Youtube PRO
Reaction score
18/02/2012..campaign activity: clicks 32..Subs up 35+

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice are you able to say how much you have spent?

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can someone explain to me in layman's term what this is all about?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In short you pay Google to advertise your videos or website, you get options for who you want to target etc, every time someone clicks through on your ad they charge you up to an amount you set. I have never tried it through YouTube with videos myself so ISAF might be able to tell you better than me but that's the jist of it.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In short you pay Google to advertise your videos or website, you get options for who you want to target etc, every time someone clicks through on your ad they charge you up to an amount you set. I have never tried it through YouTube with videos myself so ISAF might be able to tell you better than me but that's the jist of it.
Ok i get it... Thank you.

Reaction score
YouTube and Adsense policies have always been confusing. In such cases take the safer course. Adwords traffic on adsense website is okay if it follows their landing page quality guidelines. But with YouTube videos, Adsense has not defined any kind of policy. Further, it would not help earn any profit. Price to be paid per click is always higher than price we get per click. So net result will be loss which will keep on amplifying with the number of views. So if one wants to get views and make their video famous, one should use adwords and gain views. While using adwords, avoid adsense. Later he can put the ads on!

Reactions: Michael

ISAFNATO

Youtube PRO
Reaction score
Been running adwords for few years now!..working fine my end