I'm looking for specific features in a cheap or free video editing program for Windows

it's so true I don't understand it. Why pay for names. It's like for streaming. Xsplit is about £20 whilst obs is completely free yet people still chose over it. I use sony vegas because I like the actual program. I was raised on it and my dad uses it so we share a professional account
Do you think Sony Vegas would have the capabilities I'm looking for? Now that I think of it I think one of my good friends uses that program.

Do you think Sony Vegas would have the capabilities I'm looking for? Now that I think of it I think one of my good friends uses that program.
it depends entirely what you use it for to be honest. I like the amount of customization that comes with it. Such as export and even different overlay caps so you can edit movies into each other and edit live movies into other things. (being hit by cars and things which is commonly used in movies) If you are just doing vlogs or footage or landscape or something it wouldn't be worth it. But if its high budget productions and a lot of different layers I would say its worth every penny personally. But it's your choice ^^

Back