I'm having a hard time growing & would love help

I would love an honest review of our channel and what you guys think of our videos , i would love to review any ones stuff as well

Yes, but in a way that I oddly enjoy!

I checked out like 4 or 5 of your videos and I really was engaged in your content, definitely subbed. You guys seem so happy and your videos may not be "the best" in the eyes of the general viewer, but I think you all definitely have potential. I really enjoy the acting too, it's goofy, but believable and well done.

Last edited:
Yes, but in a way that I oddly enjoy!

I checked out like 4 or 5 of your videos and I really was engaged in your content, definitely subbed. You guys seem so happy and your videos may not be "the best" in the eyes of the general viewer, but I think you all definitely have potential. I really enjoy the acting too, it's goofy, but believable and well done.
Hey thanks man it really means alot to us and I'm glad you enjoyed it and i like your channel is well[DOUBLEPOST=1448294081,1448248145][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have great titles, great video (in the studio) really good acting, I think you should re-do the trailer and look at the audio levelling on a few of the videos. Almost blew my ears. Its good you are keeping to schedule, try posting on more mediums to bring more people in, I can see the quality is there, keep going you are good!
For sure man will do , we've been working on that lol we're trying to bump that out as soon as we can. Thanks again it turly means alot to me we're differently going to work on the trailer. Btw I like you're channel too i just sub ;)

Back