I'm having a hard time growing & would love help

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Hello guys I'm Manny from Baby Back Ribs Production and our channel is stuck 119 and every time we get to 120 it always drops. We would love to know how to improve our channel and our videos. I would love a review of our channel as well. I would love to know what you guys think and if you need anything let me. know. Please be honest

We have around 119 subs and we would love to know how to grow and get around 500 subs by the end of the year i know it will be tough but willing to do it we would like to get all the advice we can. Also if thier anything wrong with out videos

I checked your channel trailer and i can guess it is kind of entertaining channel and making fun. i think you 've done a great job so far but for me it is important to know what is so special your channel is offering different than other entertaining channels. furthermore, you might need to remove any cards or annotation from the trailer because it will overcome the main content.

be patient and keep it up

I checked your channel trailer and i can guess it is kind of entertaining channel and making fun. i think you 've done a great job so far but for me it is important to know what is so special your channel is offering different than other entertaining channels. furthermore, you might need to remove any cards or annotation from the trailer because it will overcome the main content.

be patient and keep it up
Thanks man that means alot and it be super dope if you can can review the newest short we created and do have any ideas to be diifferent than entertaining channel

Everything is pretty good!
Things to improve

Well your editing is nice and clean. Shows your knowledge of the programs you use! LIKE IT A LOT.

The voice acting could be a little better it's not bad just a little better. :p

All in all I liked it!

Congrats for making 119 subs. Remember, if you wanna make 500 subs faster, I always promote my content on social media sites, so make sure that you promote appropriately to the relative pages and groups. All the best :)

Everything is pretty good!
Things to improve

Well your editing is nice and clean. Shows your knowledge of the programs you use! LIKE IT A LOT.

The voice acting could be a little better it's not bad just a little better. :p

All in all I liked it!
thanks man means aot

:)

You have great titles, great video (in the studio) really good acting, I think you should re-do the trailer and look at the audio levelling on a few of the videos. Almost blew my ears. Its good you are keeping to schedule, try posting on more mediums to bring more people in, I can see the quality is there, keep going you are good!

Back