I'm DYING here - layout issues!

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
I'm having problems trying to figure out how to change my layout screen from the perspective of someone who is ALREADY a subscriber.
If you didn't notice this by now, the screen looks way different when the person is a subscriber. There is a "what to watch next" tab and the top part of the layout setting looks nothing like the public view--the view you get on your screen. I've been tinkering for hours trying to figure this out... I'm ready to go to the beach, find a dolphin, and punch it in the face...

Hover the top right of the top section and you should see a subscriber view button, click that and change it to Unsubscribed trailer, that should sort it out I think :)

If it's any comfort though - remember, your subscribers are already subscribed. They're much less likely to visit your channel page (and it also matters much less if they aren't thrilled with it).

Hover the top right of the top section and you should see a subscriber view button, click that and change it to Unsubscribed trailer, that should sort it out I think :)
Ohhh, thank you so much, at least I have that figured out now :happy: Now I must figure out if I can change those "automatic" options.
EDIT: So I guess those are not changeable.

If it's any comfort though - remember, your subscribers are already subscribed. They're much less likely to visit your channel page (and it also matters much less if they aren't thrilled with it).
Thanks :cool: I just don't like that the videos Youtube "decided" was best to put up there were my older videos. I just checked and I don't think I can change it... dinosaur growl...

I tried looking for an option to do this as well, although I think its decided for you, so you cant actually make any changes to that section.
Then again, I think it goes for videos that your subscriber hasnt seen yet?

I
I tried looking for an option to do this as well, although I think its decided for you, so you cant actually make any changes to that section.
Then again, I think it goes for videos that your subscriber hasnt seen yet?
Really? Videos they DIDN'T watch? Aw, man that's exactly what I don't wan't. It's like, "Hello YT, there's a reason some videos are more watched than others." I mean, I get it but if they didn't watch my older videos, I don't want them too--the quality is not as good anyway.

I
Really? Videos they DIDN'T watch? Aw, man that's exactly what I don't wan't. It's like, "Hello YT, there's a reason some videos are more watched than others." I mean, I get it but if they didn't watch my older videos, I don't want them too--the quality is not as good anyway.

Dont take my word for it! Thats just what I think comes up - either that or some kind of related video (related tags etc?) from the same playlist maybe?
Not 100% sure, but pretty sure you have no control over it :(

Back