If you were in college, how would you post your videos?

FOXGAMING

Just wanted to get an opinion. If you were in college, and had time to upload videos during the weekday or the weekend, what would you do and how would you schedule them. I was wondering since i am thinking about making videos in college since my classes are short and they are only day classes.

Hey, I started making videos my senior year in college. Just upload when you have time. It's nice to have a scheduled time, but I didn't. Get those videos out there!

Hey, I started making videos my senior year in college. Just upload when you have time. It's nice to have a scheduled time, but I didn't. Get those videos out there!
Yea, I'm trying too see if i'll have time during the weekends because that's when most classes end.

Just wanted to get an opinion. If you were in college, and had time to upload videos during the weekday or the weekend, what would you do and how would you schedule them. I was wondering since i am thinking about making videos in college since my classes are short and they are only day classes.

I am currently in Law school and still manage to get my videos out there. Trust when you work as hard as I do, you can make miracles happen. ;)

We both are in college and we haven't experienced the school year yet, but we are also a long distance couple so we will have to coordinate on our visits every other week what sort of content to post together as well as vlogging, covers, etc alone! We hope that our relationship, different experiences, could draw people in! I suggest posting when you can make time and do not overload you schedule!

Back