• Scrap the video

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Bombiebru

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love some opinions on my situation:
Say you have been emailing back and forth with someone to do a collab. Everything is going good. You film and edit your video send them a screen shot to add to their video. and then the day that you both decide to upload the video you email them also asking for a pic to add to your thumbnail and they stop responding? Its been two weeks and you have sent two other emails to see how things were going. Would you go a head an post the video you spent time creating? Or just scrap it?

Reactions: KantoGaming

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If nobody answer non sense in collaboration video.just skip. (imho sure) Plans can sometimes change as the idea of a colab video ;)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How many subscribers did they have? Does it look like a possible throw away account?

I would try another means of communication just in case something happened to their email. Maybe Skype or the Discussion tab on YouTube?

Bombiebru

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How many subscribers did they have? Does it look like a possible throw away account?

I would try another means of communication just in case something happened to their email. Maybe Skype or the Discussion tab on YouTube?

Hmm. I think it was a couple hundred or so. I think that I might try to reach out again on a different site.

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would definitely not throw away the video, since you put tough work into it, keep it! Unless you need the other person to have the video make sense, if it's just a thumbnail issue, I wouldn't worry about it

Reactions: Bombiebru

Bombiebru

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would definitely not throw away the video, since you put tough work into it, keep it! Unless you need the other person to have the video make sense, if it's just a thumbnail issue, I wouldn't worry about it

I think I can maybe edit out some of it where I talk about the other person. We were communicating daily for about a week then nothing. I also checked their channel and no uploads since ether :-/

barberhamza97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hmm i guess i would not throw the video too

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would post the video anyway especially if it something you are proud of!

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you think the video is good and you spent your time editing it and changing bits in it and adding your description, thumbnail, tags and all that then certainly upload it will still benefit you.