Ideas for topics to talk about?!?

Mr. Mythical

Reaction score
Hey Guys It's Mr. Mythical and I have this dying question! What type of topics should I do for my kid friendly gaming channel? I Need Your Help! *edited by staff*

Last edited by a moderator:

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Moved this over to Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas and Planning.

Reactions: Michael

ViboraTV

Blue Cobra
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Well it's kid friendly, right? Well I gave your channel a look and it's mainly minecraft so how about having a friend over on your videos and talking about random stuff while playing? Kind of like a podcast of sorts but with gameplay in the background. Be relevant with your audience and make sure you present content that entertains them. It's kid friendly so keep it simple.

by the way kony was some warlord in uganda that had child soldiers in the 90s but was brought to the spotlight because of a documentary that spread through facebook like wildfire for only a week. then everybody forgot and the director of the documentary was arrested for a reason i can't say here.

Mr. Mythical

Reaction score
Well it's kid friendly, right? Well I gave your channel a look and it's mainly minecraft so how about having a friend over on your videos and talking about random stuff while playing? Kind of like a podcast of sorts but with gameplay in the background. Be relevant with your audience and make sure you present content that entertains them. It's kid friendly so keep it simple.

by the way kony was some warlord in uganda that had child soldiers in the 90s but was brought to the spotlight because of a documentary that spread through facebook like wildfire for only a week. then everybody forgot and the director of the documentary was arrested for a reason i can't say here.
Thanks for the information. I'll keep what you said in mind.

PeteInfinite

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it's kid friendly you could simply talk about what you did as a kid and what you liked as well. For example, Pokemon is still popular nowadays but you could talk about the good old days of the first generation and/or also show and play on the old gameboy if you have one. Just examples here and there to relate to them. And then try to see what kids are playing these days and make videos about these games, wether you play or discuss about it in a number of different ways doesn't matter I think, as long as it's funnny, informative, etc.