Vlog I'd seriously rather be dead

Danny.K

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ughh "sigh" I've been struggling with a family dilemma for the past 5 years and it's has honestly finally gotten the best of me. I'm at the point where I'm throwing in the towel and can no longer even try to remain positive :/ I say this here because I have absolutely no one to talk to or anyone who cares to here. I at least hope all of you are having a fantastic day.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh, honey. I am so sorry you feel that way. I really am. Family dilemmas are the freakin' worst - I empathise with you on that one. You're perfectly entitled to vent.

I know we don't know each other, but if you honestly would like to talk, you're more than welcome to message me. Although we haven't met, I really don't like seeing people in distress and feeling like they're alone, so I'd genuinely like to help.

Either way, I hope the positivity returns to your life soon. <3

TiagoAleixo

Reaction score
:/ I know what family can do to you... if you need to talk or something message me no problem :) I love helping others and meeting new people :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian
Stay positive bro, it's all you can do, everything will work out message me if need be!