Minyin Valarauco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you know how to use Powerpoint? Or MS Word? Make your current thumbnail picture the background in powerpoint. Then use the text feature to overlay text.
If you do that in powerpoint, you can save as the docuement as pictures and crop the picture in something like paint.
If you use MS Word, your going to have to take a screen shot and paste that into paint and crop it in paint.

If you don't use PC but instead use Mac, you can do the same thing using Pages on Mac
If you don't use PC or Mac, but instead use Linux you can do the same thing with Open Office
If you don't use PC, Mac, Linux, but instead use iOS or Android, you can do the same thing using a collage app.
If you don't use PC, Mac, Linux, or iOS and Android... but are unlucky enough to use a Chromebook you can do the same thing with Google Docs and Slides (well actually Google Docs and slides works for all platforms... but that's not as fun to type out)

Sorry about the 2nd half of this post. I started it and had too much fun writing it. Repetition can be so alluring something :roflmao2:. Anyway sorry about that
Lol, it's cool. I get it. Ok, thanks, I used to know how to use powerpoint well but haven't used it in many years lol. Although now that I know I can do that, I'll be able to take screenshots of the game inside while playing for a more personalized thumbnail and then do what you said with powerpoint and text overlay. Easy enough. I appreciate the help with my thumbnail issue. That helps a lot.

Shevaughn Grant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your voice and video quality are all good but I would suggest a change in your channel art as the others were saying.