I would love to hear opinions about my channel

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My only comment would be that your logo image looks pretty close to that of levelcap gaming (who is pretty well-known among the gaming genre in YT) so just be cautious that people don't think you pulled directly from his design.

ioGlace

Reaction score
My only comment would be that your logo image looks pretty close to that of levelcap gaming (who is pretty well-known among the gaming genre in YT) so just be cautious that people don't think you pulled directly from his design.
Thank you very much for your comment, i didn't even knew who level cap gaming were i just randomly made the logo wow
I will see what i can do.

Reactions: Toast Gaming

EliteTowerStudios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Over all i think you are off to a great start, video game channels are really hard to get going right now because everyone is doing it. I think you have good thumbnails and the video quality is good. The main thing that is missing is you, there is no commentary. I don't watch jacksepticeye and markiplier for just the game, i watch them for the person and how they react to and play the game.

Try getting a head set and a camera so you can be apart of your own video.

Reactions: ioGlace

ioGlace

Reaction score
Over all i think you are off to a great start, video game channels are really hard to get going right now because everyone is doing it. I think you have good thumbnails and the video quality is good. The main thing that is missing is you, there is no commentary. I don't watch jacksepticeye and markiplier for just the game, i watch them for the person and how they react to and play the game.

Try getting a head set and a camera so you can be apart of your own video.
Thanks for your suggestion but that's not what I'm trying to accomplish, the niche i'm in doesn't relly care about commentary or facecam maybe later if the channel reaches a lot of subs i may consider it.