Beauty/Makeup I would love to collaborate!

Kalinka Hansen

Reaction score
Hey you

My name is Kalinka and I'm currently backpacking in Asia.
When I come home (to Denmark in april) I'm planning on 'starting over' with my youtube channel. By that I mean adding a new theme, new videos, new editing and so on.
With that I would love to do some collabs and/or make new youtube friends.

I'm not home for another 2 and a half months, but I would love to watch your videos and get to know you first anyway.

I currently have 2177 subscribers, so if you're close to this number as well, please hit me up.

Hope to hear from you :)

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey you

My name is Kalinka and I'm currently backpacking in Asia.
When I come home (to Denmark in april) I'm planning on 'starting over' with my youtube channel. By that I mean adding a new theme, new videos, new editing and so on.
With that I would love to do some collabs and/or make new youtube friends.

I'm not home for another 2 and a half months, but I would love to watch your videos and get to know you first anyway.

I currently have 2177 subscribers, so if you're close to this number as well, please hit me up.

Hope to hear from you :)
Hi Kalinka,

Asia!? Wow. Those are goals right there. I would love to collab with you, however, I dont have nearly enough subscribers as you do. My Channel just hit the 80 subscriber mark, which I am so excited about. If you'd like to collab with me, it would be such an honor.

Thanks,
Clarissa

iolah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I just started a youtube channel and I've around 120 subbies LOL