I Would Love Overall Channel Feedback

JPlootz

Hey guys/gals if you have the time could you give me some overall channel feedback telling me what you think?

ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED!
be warned that most of my content is me doing stupid things IRL and online.

I've been at this for a couple months now and I really wanna hit 100 subscribers but not sure what I need to improve on.

Last edited:
Hey man! Just a few things:
-Perhaps make your dp a bit easier to understand? Can't really see your face at the mo :)
-Loved your recent vid and effects! But just make sure your thumbnails are nice to view and tell you vaguly what the vid is about. Your recent thumbail works best so far. :)

Cheers

Well i watched your most recent video "Pokemon GO news is stupid" and I couldn't bear more than 30 seconds of it just because of how over-saturated it was with satire. It seemed like it couldv'e been interesting but it really felt like you were trying extremely hard to make each joke and forced jokes are never funny. Let it come naturally and settle it down a bit ( almost every sentence having 2 satirical remarks is just cringey and irritating ). Sorry if this seems harsh but I think the truth is always better than sugarcoating since your goal is to grow and for that you need to know what exactly you're doing wrong/right to do so. Good luck bro

Back