Services I will edit for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkampyyGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I've finished university for the summer now and I've got some free time. (TV Post Production course) If anyone needs ANYTHING edited I'm up for it. I know how to use Final Cut, Premiere and After Effects.

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be really grateful if you could help me make a channel trailer. Just around a minute in length, I could send you clips and music to use :)

TopScienceFacts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi there,

This is the sort of thing that would greatly interest me and I hope my channel and topic might interest you!

We are a non-profit educational science channel that tries to explain some of those interesting nooks and crannies that often get overlooked. Currently we have just hit the first 1k in about 3 months but since I have Uni exams I haven't uploaded recently. As soon as I finish I will get right back on scheduled.

If you did decide to edit for us,
  • You would have professional narrated audio to work with.
  • The full audio library found at the website "Epidemicsound"
  • A variety of topics that you might be interested in.
  • Editing help if needed from myself
  • Obviously credits in the video

I hope this sounds interesting as I love working with other people! Hope to hear from you soon!

SkampyyGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi there,

This is the sort of thing that would greatly interest me and I hope my channel and topic might interest you!

We are a non-profit educational science channel that tries to explain some of those interesting nooks and crannies that often get overlooked. Currently we have just hit the first 1k in about 3 months but since I have Uni exams I haven't uploaded recently. As soon as I finish I will get right back on scheduled.

If you did decide to edit for us,
  • You would have professional narrated audio to work with.
  • The full audio library found at the website "Epidemicsound"
  • A variety of topics that you might be interested in.
  • Editing help if needed from myself
  • Obviously credits in the video

I hope this sounds interesting as I love working with other people! Hope to hear from you soon!
You have some really professional and interesting content here, I can see your channel going far!

I would love to edit for you, good luck in your exams!

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@SkampyyGaming - Sorry, only graphics, intro, and music related services can be posted. Please contact the interested people outside of the forum posts.

Allowed Services

Status
Not open for further replies.