I need overall feedback of my videos!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
I am not trying to promote myself, I just do not get a lot of feedback at this point in time so I have no idea how I can improve. Maybe you can watch one of my newest videos and tell me what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong? You don't have to watch it all the way through if it is bad! I would like it to be my newest video because I have had some nasty audio issues in the past.

Audio could be "upped" a bit more. Sounds like you are fairly far from the mic or something. I use "TheRadBrad" as my standard audio level -- it's not too bad - commentary is just a bit on the "too normal" side I guess. Just keep practicing. Work on your thumbnail as well!

Audio could be "upped" a bit more. Sounds like you are fairly far from the mic or something. I use "TheRadBrad" as my standard audio level -- it's not too bad - commentary is just a bit on the "too normal" side I guess. Just keep practicing. Work on your thumbnail as well!
Thank you for the advice! Yeah, I am working on being my own person and showing my personality through my videos. I am also working on my thumbnails...[DOUBLEPOST=1470246383,1470246332][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice Video, but try removing the white/background noise. Also can you amplify video/speed little bit louder? Other wise its a great video.
Thank you for the advice! I will definitely try to remove the background noise!

From a branding perspective, it might help your viewers to change your naming scheme by putting the game title and part first. So for instance, instead of "WATER PUZZLED SUCK- Limbo 7", I'd write "Limbo 7- WATER PUZZLES SUCK". That way it's easier for fans of your series to find the next part, and it's more likely to draw in new people to the series who are already a fan of the game.

From a branding perspective, it might help your viewers to change your naming scheme by putting the game title and part first. So for instance, instead of "WATER PUZZLED SUCK- Limbo 7", I'd write "Limbo 7- WATER PUZZLES SUCK". That way it's easier for fans of your series to find the next part, and it's more likely to draw in new people to the series who are already a fan of the game.
Thank you! I will definitely do that!

Back