Voice Acting I need multiple voice actors for latest animation. :P

I guess you record yourself saying the lines with the best mic quality you can a few times and in varying ways, then you can send it to my by either email or by uploadin it to 4shared and sending me a link to the file( This being my preferred method :) )

Haha thanks! xD Just record yourself saying either part or both and send it me. :)

Great. Same as above, try recording both parts with best mic u can. :p

Thankyou
I just sent it.

Well, The 2 male parts have been filled by MontyFreedom and JollyDangerous. Sorry to all those who didn't get it and thanks for the trouble you went through. :)

I'd Love to participate in this! if there is still any slots open!

You can look at my youtube to hear if my voice is something you'd be interested in using ^^

I'd Love to participate in this! if there is still any slots open!

You can look at my youtube to hear if my voice is something you'd be interested in using ^^
All the male parts are filled so unless you can do a girl's voice there's no parts. lol. But thanks, and I watched some of ur vids and I'll defo keep you in mind for my next animation if you're interested. :p

Thanks to all those who helped on this video! It's up on YouTube now for those interested in seeing how it turned out. :-P

Aspiring voice actor here, I've always wanted to do something like this! Let me know, and I have a studio quality microphone. Willing to audition or something.

Just curious. Is the female part still open? Not for myself obviously. Also is there a certain way it has to be said to match the lip movements or are you going to animate it going along with how the person says it?[DOUBLEPOST=1390072106,1390055227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks to all those who helped on this video! It's up on YouTube now for those interested in seeing how it turned out. :-P
Pretty cool. Looks like I was too late. LOL Let us know for next time.

Back