Voice Acting I need multiple voice actors for latest animation. :P

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I guess you record yourself saying the lines with the best mic quality you can a few times and in varying ways, then you can send it to my by either email or by uploadin it to 4shared and sending me a link to the file( This being my preferred method :) )

Haha thanks! xD Just record yourself saying either part or both and send it me. :)

Great. Same as above, try recording both parts with best mic u can. :p

Thankyou
I just sent it.

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, The 2 male parts have been filled by MontyFreedom and JollyDangerous. Sorry to all those who didn't get it and thanks for the trouble you went through. :)

Reactions: MontyFreedom

Christian Bratli

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd Love to participate in this! if there is still any slots open!

You can look at my youtube to hear if my voice is something you'd be interested in using ^^

Reactions: TMJBtv

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd Love to participate in this! if there is still any slots open!

You can look at my youtube to hear if my voice is something you'd be interested in using ^^
All the male parts are filled so unless you can do a girl's voice there's no parts. lol. But thanks, and I watched some of ur vids and I'll defo keep you in mind for my next animation if you're interested. :p

Reactions: Christian Bratli

Christian Bratli

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All the male parts are filled so unless you can do a girl's voice there's no parts. lol. But thanks, and I watched some of ur vids and I'll defo keep you in mind for my next animation if you're interested. :p
Alright! im always available ^^

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks to all those who helped on this video! It's up on YouTube now for those interested in seeing how it turned out. :-P

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aspiring voice actor here, I've always wanted to do something like this! Let me know, and I have a studio quality microphone. Willing to audition or something.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Just curious. Is the female part still open? Not for myself obviously. Also is there a certain way it has to be said to match the lip movements or are you going to animate it going along with how the person says it?[DOUBLEPOST=1390072106,1390055227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks to all those who helped on this video! It's up on YouTube now for those interested in seeing how it turned out. :-P
Pretty cool. Looks like I was too late. LOL Let us know for next time.

Bubzee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm down to help out.
I would love to be involved.