I need help!

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hi guys how can I link my channel in my yttalk account. It always say that my channel does not exist! I hope someone can help me! Thanks

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your link works fine when I click on it?

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
yes my hubby fixed it for me. I'm really poor when it comes to technology! I'm not used to this kind of stuffs just doing some motherly support for my daughter who wants to become a gamer since she was 3 years old. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448535040,1448534901][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way I have subscribed to your channel! I love horror movies although I used my daughter's account in subscribing. She hates creepy stuffs though hehe. Are you the writer of the horror stories?

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
By the way I have subscribed to your channel! I love horror movies although I used my daughter's account in subscribing. She hates creepy stuffs though hehe. Are you the writer of the horror stories?
Thank you! I'm not the writer of the stories, generally we host movie trailers in the channel along with our own content - mostly interviews and event coverage - which I film and edit (the HorrorTalk TV stuff). We used to do a magazine-style show, which you'll see if you scroll back on the HorrorTalk TV playlist, and I'm hoping to resurrect that shortly.

Reactions: PrettyGamer