I need help :S

NeonCandy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So im new to the video editing stuff and i would like you if you could give me some tips hah :)
So here is my video:
*Edited by Staff*

Last edited by a moderator:

Average Bars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I really don't get the point of the video: what is your goal with this? Are you trying to do funny League of Legends bloopers or top league of legends plays, or just a let's play series? Try to add some commentary or something depending on what you're going for, make the video engaging to watch.

Reactions: NeonCandy

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm completely lost as to what it is you're trying to do with this video? There's nothing to set the scene, just playing and then some random graphics and some vocals over it? What do you hope to achieve with this video?

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're trying too hard to make it a funny video. Pasting in emoticons, sounds and other stuff is not going to get your video funny my friend :)
The music is cliché music, let's start with that. Try to find some original music that's not used by EVERYONE :)
The effects are overdone, I recommend you do like 10 matches and record these, then take the best parts out of these matches instead of pasting emoticons here and there.
You've got alot to work on, lad :)

Reactions: NeonCandy

NeonCandy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for suggestions guys means a lot ;)
I guess i have a lot of thing to work on :p
Welp no pain no gain :D

Reactions: CaptainDelugo