• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Great news, congrats and keep working, I'm 100% sure that you have only better and better days coming for you. I love that you found a way to fight with everything :)

That is awesome and you are doing great:):up2: I was hoping for 5000 subscribers by the end of this year but 4000 is more realistic I think. Keep up the great work:)

Congrats Courtney - Keep up the good work.
Thank you!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1537795959,1537795930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great news, congrats and keep working, I'm 100% sure that you have only better and better days coming for you. I love that you found a way to fight with everything :)
Thanks so much:)[DOUBLEPOST=1537795986][/DOUBLEPOST]T
That's quite impressive. Keep up the good work.
thank you and I will:)[DOUBLEPOST=1537796048][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is awesome and you are doing great:):up2: I was hoping for 5000 subscribers by the end of this year but 4000 is more realistic I think. Keep up the great work:)
Thanks!:) I’m sure you will reach your milestone pretty soon!:D Good luck with your reaching 4,000 subscribers.:eek:

Last edited:
That is awesome Courtney! I'm so happy for you. I hope that your channel continues to have steady growth and I'm sure that growth will become faster in the future as well. Keep posting and loving what you do!

Back