I have an idea for small channels!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked idea
I have a comedy channel where i try to make energetic videos. I quite often make parody youtube or how to videos. But more then anything I try to be new and a little different

I chose the name 'That One Show Though' because in its' simplicity it is also memorable and I just hope that people remember me :p also I like it because it doesn't restrict me in any way with any videos that I make. I can use any theme in the world to make a sketch out of with relevant themes and funny jokes. People should watch my videos if they want to see what one guy in his spare time with a camera and some editing is capable of. Which is sort of a fair amount. Recognize.

Hey Amber this sounds like great idea! Well my channel is a vlog.and sketch channel. My videos vary from helpong people with autism to just making vlogs about myself and dong comedy sketches in them. I upload every friday and I have 112 subs. I try really hard with my videos and an looking foward to making friends on here!

Great idea. I find it very entertaining to try new channels of things I know nothing about to see how people present the information. Usually people are passionate enough to make it very fun to watch and sometimes I learn a thing or two. As for me...

I'm KWK from KWKBOX. I run an entertainment channel that has a strong focus on gaming that is mostly retro but not always. I also have Disc Golf videos for the off season and post field trip videos to add to the entertainment variety. If you enjoy adventure, outdoors, and old men attempting to beat retro games and complain about them drop a comment on a video that is not a death threat to make my day. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys :) ill check you all out!
i currently have 475 subs :p mostly came over from my old channel and some don't watch my videos.... I mainly do random vlogs/tags and want to start making my own original content :D

Hey Amber this sounds like great idea! Well my channel is a vlog.and sketch channel. My videos vary from helpong people with autism to just making vlogs about myself and dong comedy sketches in them. I upload every friday and I have 112 subs. I try really hard with my videos and an looking foward to making friends on here!
really nice channel! I've always been interested to know more about autism and aspergers... Keep it up! I bet you are helping a lot of people with your videos!!

This is such an awesome idea! I love the Youtube community when we all support each other!

Okay, so I shall tell you about my channel, if it appeals to you please leave a wee comment!
We are a young couple who live in Scotland, who have been daily vlogging for 324 days consecutively, and we have about 835 subscribers in our lovely community. We vlog our everyday lives in Glasgow with our two cats, Millie and Bella. We love to travel around Scotland, and just generally have fun :)

Okay, I will now go check out some other channels!
Best wishes everyone!

Zoe and Brad :)

I'm surprised more people haven't participated in this, great job!

My Channel is a comedy channel and it focuses on the physical representation of a young man's conscience, Binky and Bunson. Sometimes they help their buddy Todd out with moral dilemmas and sometimes they just get into arguments and shenanigans fueled by Binky's warped perception of the world.

I would say the show is kind of a mash up of my favorite shows: Workaholics, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Trailer Park Boys, Dr. Steve Brule and maybe some New Girl thrown in there as well.

I plan to get the boys out of the bar and more on location for videos with more variety as the channel grows!

Welp, going to check out some videos of the YouTubers on this thread! Party On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back