I have an idea for small channels!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this idea! I agree that the whole point on joining a youtube forum is to connect with other youtubers and give each other feedback =D!

My channel is about life in Seoul, Korea. I wanted to open a channel and post videos about places to go or hang out in Seoul, cultural stuff we do in Korea, trends, norms etc. Also cultural differences between two countries I lived in, S.Korea and the States. I have 45 subscribers now with 12 videos, and a lot of my subscribers are my real life friends as well^^; But I did get to know some cool people on youtube who are really dedicated to their channel and post great, entertaining content and gotta admit, youtube is definitely addicting!

P.S. @SquelCat you have thousands of people watching your videos~ Clearly mewoing popular songs is def. a unique talent =D!

Love this idea! I agree that the whole point on joining a youtube forum is to connect with other youtubers and give each other feedback =D!

My channel is about life in Seoul, Korea. I wanted to open a channel and post videos about places to go or hang out in Seoul, cultural stuff we do in Korea, trends, norms etc. Also cultural differences between two countries I lived in, S.Korea and the States. I have 45 subscribers now with 12 videos, and a lot of my subscribers are my real life friends as well^^; But I did get to know some cool people on youtube who are really dedicated to their channel and post great, entertaining content and gotta admit, youtube is definitely addicting!

P.S. @SquelCat you have thousands of people watching your videos~ Clearly mewoing popular songs is def. a unique talent =D!
Your channel is very interesting!!! :D

Excellent idea, I'll leave something here too. I always wondered why there's no such thing going on. As it's not self-promoting, there should be no problem checking each others channel out and see the videos and give supportive comments. If you for example have a small group of 20 people doing this, you get 20 genuine views for each new video.

I'm Squeal Cat and I do silly meowing to popular and catchy songs. Because I have no real talent, those videos are horrible. You could judge it yourself by watching one of these :p.

Yes everyone has talent, you have it you just dont know you do

Great idea. My channel is about Japan and all things Japanese. I don't really talk about my life much as my channel isn't a vlog, but I do give my opinions of various things about Japanese culture/Japanese news. I also like to review/introduce various Japanese foods. Also I have discussions with my friends about various Japanese topics.
My channel is fairly light hearted and although it's not comedy it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Great idea. My channel is about Japan and all things Japanese. I don't really talk about my life much as my channel isn't a vlog, but I do give my opinions of various things about Japanese culture/Japanese news. I also like to review/introduce various Japanese foods. Also I have discussions with my friends about various Japanese topics.
My channel is fairly light hearted and although it's not comedy it doesn't take itself too seriously.
Hi Chandler! when I click the link to your channel it says the channel doesn't exists... :(

My channel, oh well ehm, I am a gamer and I have somewhat failed in the youtube industry before on my Dutch channel, so I decided to go do it over in English and with a concept which noone ever has seen, I've got 2 subs so far and the reason why you should watch my videos is simple, the concept: I am in the role of Captain Delugo an ordinary cruise-ship captain although he is possessed by his grand-grand-grand-grand-father which is a pirate. While I play the games these two characters struggle taking the lead of talking and such.

This is an awesome idea :D

I have 2 small channels. The first is the channel that is connected to this account - LifeIsYourIstrument - on there I make more inspiring up beat videos, as well as vlogs, challenges, tags and interactive videos. I currently have around 140 subscribers.

The second channel I have I uploaded my first video last night so I am currently at 0 subscribers. It is a music channel, and I sing and play guitar. The channel is called Total Hope Music.

I hope you enjoy both channels and I would love feedback on anything you have watched on either channels, because I always want to know how I can improve :D

Excellent idea!

I'm Angel_in_Theory. My channel I would say is a well rounded beauty/lifestyle channel. I do a lot of affordable finds mainly from the dollar store and thrift stores. I incorporate those finds into makeup/fashion looks. I also vlog a little where I sit down and tell funny stories that have happened to me. I love to laugh so I had to incorporate a little humor. My channel is still fairly new and I'm still trying to mold it into something unique that has my main niche but also let's me express myself in other ways. I have 180 subscribers right now.

And just a side note I think my video quality has me back a bit so I got a new camera which means HD videos now! Yay lol

Excellent idea!

I'm Angel_in_Theory. My channel I would say is a well rounded beauty/lifestyle channel. I do a lot of affordable finds mainly from the dollar store and thrift stores. I incorporate those finds into makeup/fashion looks. I also vlog a little where I sit down and tell funny stories that have happened to me. I love to laugh so I had to incorporate a little humor. My channel is still fairly new and I'm still trying to mold it into something unique that has my main niche but also let's me express myself in other ways. I have 180 subscribers right now.

And just a side note I think my video quality has me back a bit so I got a new camera which means HD videos now! Yay lol
Congrats on the new camera!!! don't we all youtubers get excited about that??!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back