I have almost no views. Is the problem the video content or lack of promotion?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm having the same issue. I'm a newer YouTube creator, and have been consistently trying to up my game with better videos
I would create a separate thread in "Reviews & Channel Feedback" asking others for suggestions/critique (I got a few suggestions)(let me know if you make it)
btw congrats on first post, also see my signature below ;) once that's done it will be easier to find your channel on this forum

FlyFlutur

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
music & exercises are two big & popular topics that many are looking for,,,,, I just literally went back to your channel to watch just the music part of the SHAVE video, like the melody/guitar sound (had to navigate to 1st post for channel link,,,, you can put it under your icon so that many can reach your channel fast from this forum (see my signature)
Thanks for the tip!
I'm glad you like the music as well. As soon as I get my hands on some good recording gear I'll make and release some of the songs separately.

Thanks so much for your advice and interest and your subscription ;) I think you might be the first subscriber that is not some of my friends.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As soon as I get my hands on some good recording gear I'll make and release some of the songs separately
what gear did you use to record SHAVE video?
Thanks so much for your advice and interest and your subscription
:dance: I want to see how things develop & hear more guitar music, life advice, exercise & moto riding

Reactions: FlyFlutur

FlyFlutur

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
what gear did you use to record SHAVE video?

:dance: I want to see how things develop & hear more guitar music, life advice, exercise & moto riding
I'm using just my phone Oneplus 5T - It's ok, but I want something with better audio quality/microphone.

I used to have a gopro but I lost it or it got stollen while I was at a light stop with my bike.

I'm saving money for a new go pro, or a good mic.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
saving money for a new go pro, or a good mic
in the meantime, can continue with what you got ;) I started recording videos with cellphone too
Oneplus 5T seems capable in the video recording department 1080p 60fps if slow motion is needed 1080p 30fps for better low light sensitivity
in terms of microphone, usually phones come with earphones that have a mic in the wire, reason im pointing it out is that this mic can be easily placed in different locations/height like closer to you or above/below you

Reactions: FlyFlutur

FlyFlutur

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
in the meantime, can continue with what you got ;) I started recording videos with cellphone too
Oneplus 5T seems capable in the video recording department 1080p 60fps if slow motion is needed 1080p 30fps for better low light sensitivity
in terms of microphone, usually phones come with earphones that have a mic in the wire, reason im pointing it out is that this mic can be easily placed in different locations/height like closer to you or above/below you
Yeah the phone is good for video. I'm recording 720p to simplify the editing. I'm using a 10 year old laptop with limited HDD space.
As for the mic, unfortunately the 3.5 mm jack in the phone is broken because i dropped it... I could record the audio separately on the laptop but I won't get much better results considering the logistics.
I'll just keep grinding like this and when I have enough money saved I'll invest into new gear.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
study your statistics, you can see what videos do best & can make couple similar ones
Yes, this. ^

To the OP - how popular were your motorcycling videos? if that was a large chunk of your viewership they are still interested in motorcycles even though we are locked down so any non-riding (obviously) motorcycling content would probably be welcomed by that part of your audience.

FlyFlutur

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes, this. ^

To the OP - how popular were your motorcycling videos? if that was a large chunk of your viewership they are still interested in motorcycles even though we are locked down so any non-riding (obviously) motorcycling content would probably be welcomed by that part of your audience.
It's a bit hard to talk about popularity and stat analysis when you have 6 subscribers and less then 100 views per video :) I feel there's not enough data.

In the mean time I'll try to find something else to substitute the rides. I tried gaming but it isn't very entertaining. I should try something else or maybe find a way to make the gaming part fun.

GCPA

Reaction score
I like the content of the video, the message is well thought-out and you explain it well. I also like the music choice. On the other hand, the duration seems too long (like others suggestions, cut out minecraft to seperate video) and you have many cuts at the start which interrupt the flow. My opinion, hope it helps.