I have a question about a Title.

mikeliveslife

Reaction score
What's up guys. I just made a video to which I figured out what I think is a good title, but then thought about it for a second and figured that the title is intringuing and clickable but not searchable. And my question is at a beginners point is it better to have a title that is searchable or clickable and intringuing and support the searchability with tags. Cheers Mike.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That is a great question. I was wondering it for myself also. I think for beginning (with a low number of subscribers) it is better to put it in a way that it is good for SEO. Because I put some intriguing titles like: "Samsung Galaxy S8 has Serious Camera Problem!" and that video after more than one month have 153 views :). So with a low number of subscribers, I think it is better to go with the searchable title. However, I have one video that is there for about 4months with an intriguing title: "Ever heard about TOPPIK? Watch this!" and that video have now more than 5k views. When I go to its statistics I see that views mostly come from other similar videos. So it is a hard decision, but still, I think searchable is better for start.

mikeliveslife

Reaction score
That is a great question. I was wondering it for myself also. I think for beginning (with a low number of subscribers) it is better to put it in a way that it is good for SEO. Because I put some intriguing titles like: "Samsung Galaxy S8 has Serious Camera Problem!" and that video after more than one month have 153 views :). So with a low number of subscribers, I think it is better to go with the searchable title. However, I have one video that is there for about 4months with an intriguing title: "Ever heard about TOPPIK? Watch this!" and that video have now more than 5k views. When I go to its statistics I see that views mostly come from other similar videos. So it is a hard decision, but still, I think searchable is better for start.
Interesting, will give it some thought, thanks for replying.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Titles are tricky business sometimes, have to be careful your not click baiting but at the same time have a relevant and eye catching title. At the moment until I get a larger following I'm just sticking to genera titles relevant to whats going on in the video. Game I'm Playing - Episode Title - Episode Number (Game Settings 1080p etc).