I have 22 "Includes copyrighted content"!

P K Saha

My channel has 97 videos. And not monetized. Even I don't want to monetize.

But I received 22 "Includes copyrighted content".

What next? I don't know. Is there any chance to get suspended or other feature?

Please guys help me!

What is the copyrighted content in question? Was it video or music that you didn't have the proper permissions to use or do you believe they are false claims?

Absolutely, but, without knowing what it was that you received the 'copyright content' alerts for, it's impossible to know what punishment you could receive.

As it is, your videos are likely monetized (by whoever put in the claims) and possibly banned from being viewed in certain countries.

Yes there is a very high chance that you can get banned unless you fix the claims quite quickly that is like 1/4 of your videos.. Whether you monetize or not you are still not allowed to use another creators property..

If you have that much copyright claims then delete the videos that you have copyright claims on So that way you don't have them anymore. That's what i did.

When it comes down to things like that as long as you are in good standing with copyright the warnings shouldnt make any problems

When it comes down to things like that as long as you are in good standing with copyright the warnings shouldnt make any problems

My copyright guidelines and community guidelines are good standing.[DOUBLEPOST=1469708711,1469708616][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you all. They claimed my video. But I won't monetize ever. Even they didn't give me any strikes yet.

So what now? Get suspended or still alive for long?

If they claim your video (content ID match), then they have the option to monetize it (for themselves), to block the video (in some or all countries), or to issue a copyright strike.

If they choose to block in all countries or to issue a copyright strike, then your account could get into bad standing.

However, if they haven't done the last two, and they have just taken the monetization on those videos for themselves, then there is no risk to your account -- they will just monetize it and take the ad revenue.

There is a difference in a "copy right notice" and a "copyright strike". You only have copyright notices. I have a bunch of them, if you click on one it will tell you the copyright holders policy. most of them time they let you use it but the owner of the copyright gets the money from money from the ads. but youtube wont ban or do anything to you unless someone tells them to

Back