I feel like im the only one who does this..

YAGURLPRIN

Reaction score
I feel like im the only one who doesnt really plan out videos?? I really dont know what the hell im filming until a few days before or the day that i film.I just get in front of the camera and talk. This has its cons of course one of them being a messy vid. I kinda want to try out scripting my vids but i feel as if i would come off unnatural in front of the camera. ALSO WHAT VIDEO IDEAS CAN A BASIC CHANNEL LIKE MINE DO???

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As for ideas...I'm not much help! But I will say...if you plan out your videos and it doesn't feel natural to you, it won't feel natural to anyone who watches either. Sincerity helps a lot in my opinion as a factor for quality content. If you like the videos you make that you have ideas for day of, then keep doing that! The messy videos will go away with more and more practice!

Ralph Mickey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just checked out your channel and it appears you are starting off just fine.
If you have got this far without a script - why start now ?
if you want to keep your vid more focused - then the next best thing is just to make a list on a notecard / phone and just refer back to it when you are ready for the next sub topic.

Your channel seems to cater to other in high school or in that time of their life (audience). So I would say get your ideas from that.

Keep it up and hope this helps.

LDTGuys

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly with your recording style having a script slow your videos down. However, even though my channel is a gaming channel, I only write scripts to kind of guide my content to where I want it. So going without a script isn't a bad thing but having a guide to help you might be a great idea. I learned to do this back when I would do public speaking. Stick to your talking style but guide yourself to the goal you wish to relay! Hope this helped.