I can't login to YouTube and access my creator studios? Is this a ban?

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So yesterday I could easily get on my channel and edit content, upload and so on but I wake up this morning and it wont let me. I tried logging out and back in and still same error. I don't know how to post a picture here and it wont let me post a link here but the error states:
"Sorry, we could not log you in at this time. Please try again later." and has a bunch of TV's stacked on top of each other.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm having the same issue... :eek: I don't think it's a ban, just a YT glitch. ^^

I've merged similar threads together and moved this to the YouTube chat/gossip discussion forum!

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh ok thank god lol I got scared. In almost 2 weeks i put together 39 vids and I thought it was all for nothing. Thanks guys.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh ok thank god lol I got scared. In almost 2 weeks i put together 39 vids and I thought it was all for nothing. Thanks guys.
I have experiance many glitches over the years - Everytime it happens; my heart sinks as I think something has happened to my channel only. But usually after an hour or so everything is back to normal and I can breath easy again.