Howdy All! What should I do Next?!!..

What should I do next?!?! - TRY NOT TO CRINGE or CONSPIRACY THEORIES

• Total voters

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Howdy all! I want to know what the community want to see my do next and you can tell me this by answering the questions I have put in this thread!

TRY NOT TO CRINE or CONSPIRACY THEORIES?

Cybrohazard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Howdy all! I want to know what the community want to see my do next and you can tell me this by answering the questions I have put in this thread!

TRY NOT TO CRINE or CONSPIRACY THEORIES?
Hey man, I watched your videos and game them 2 thumbs up, Im sorry to hear about your cyberbullying issue, I'm glad everything was resolved for the most part. Very nice for putting the links to help in the description. Although I liked your videos, I won't be subscribing because I don't think I would be the right audience for you. And I think you should do a try not to cringe. Maybe make it a series, I like the try not to cringe videos, Ill be following you on here though and I'll check out those cringe videos at a later date and maybe rethink my subscription :).

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, I watched your videos and game them 2 thumbs up, Im sorry to hear about your cyberbullying issue, I'm glad everything was resolved for the most part. Very nice for putting the links to help in the description. Although I liked your videos, I won't be subscribing because I don't think I would be the right audience for you. And I think you should do a try not to cringe. Maybe make it a series, I like the try not to cringe videos, Ill be following you on here though and I'll check out those cringe videos at a later date and maybe rethink my subscription :).
Thanks dude, the feedback is always helpful.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like conspiracy theories. Always fun to see what weird and nutty things people come up with there.