How to take a picture of a certain part of a webpage?

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
So this might be a stupid question, but how do I take a picture of a certain part of a webpage, like a specific tweet or even a YTTalk post. I know there is Print Screen but other than taking a pic of the whole screen and having to delete all of it almost is there a way to capture a specific portion via a third part program or something else?

Windows has the Gyazo thing I think.

On a Mac there is a way of just pressing a button and selecting the bit of a screen you want a shot of.
Mac users got it easy! Haha but I will go check out Gyazo, I have viewed images from Twitter and such that were uploaded on the site but never actually used the program itself, but I guess this is my calling :)

So this might be a stupid question, but how do I take a picture of a certain part of a webpage, like a specific tweet or even a YTTalk post. I know there is Print Screen but other than taking a pic of the whole screen and having to delete all of it almost is there a way to capture a specific portion via a third part program or something else?

You can use snip tool if you have it :)

The snip tool is much more useful if you don't need to share it, since it's faster, doesn't need internet and you can easily copy the image to your clipboard. You can also draw and highlight things. Do a search in the start menu and you should find it :)

There is something called a 'snipping tool' on windows 7 and you just draw around the area you want and snip xD

Back