How to start a successful, consistent YouTube channel.

If your gong to do some console gaming your going to need a capture card. A elgato shoud work(This requires money). For ideas you can record your self playing with friends, you can do some game guides or you can even just record lets plays. If you want to do PC gameplay you can use OBS. For some free software you can use gimp or pixir for your thumbnails. For your audio you can use audacity to touch up your voice. And for the video editing you can Lightworks or HitFilm. Note: you need a computer for the software. Just copy the names in google and you will find the software downloads.

Asking how to start a succesful channel is like asking how to win the lottery! ;)
What you need is shaping your channel, have a good branding, quality uploads and consistency! I am no expert at consoles but some Elgato Hardware could really do the trick for ya!

I would recommend reading the popular articles in the strategy section ( the top ones before the recents ). Those were real eye openers.

I use sony vegas pro 13 for my editing software and it helps me cut off the background noise from fans

Back