How to Spread my YouTube channel.

MusicsAnts

How can i gain views and subs for my channel easily?, without doing sub for sub which there is no point in doing anyway. I use social media (e.g.Twitter and Google+) but hardly anyone actually see's the posts or actually goes to my channel.

How can i gain views and subs for my channel easily?, without doing sub for sub which there is no point in doing anyway. I use social media (e.g.Twitter and Google+) but hardly anyone actually see's the posts or actually goes to my channel.
In all honesty I've been doing this for two years and there is in my opinion no easy way to grow your channel unless you've got something completely different from everything else on YouTube or someone shares it to a large group of people and they all find your stuff interesting. Now there will probably people who COMPLETELY disagree with me but from my own experience it's better to slowly grow, if you grow quickly you have a higher chance to become full of yourself and greedy. But yeah there is no real way to grow fast considering all your competition.

Been doing it for six years and really, there's no just one way. It's so hard to promote yourself I feel unless you have crazy different and unique youtube material..

Been doing it for six years and really, there's no just one way. It's so hard to promote yourself I feel unless you have crazy different and unique youtube material..
Or unless you're super lucky and someone puts you on reddit and reddit doesn't rip you to shreds.

So I've recently learnt lol! I didn't know people at reddit could be so ruthless lol. It's a double edged sword!
Yeah, remember I think his name was mister fedoura or something like that, basically blew up overnight but now he's forgotten because people called him a fraud and found proof to it.

Yeah, remember I think his name was mister fedoura or something like that, basically blew up overnight but now he's forgotten because people called him a fraud and found proof to it.

Oh wow never heard of him. Looks like if your intents are genuine and true though there's nothing to be afraid of? But if you're hiding something and just trying whatever they can quickly find it and rip you apart?

Oh wow never heard of him. Looks like if your intents are genuine and true though there's nothing to be afraid of? But if you're hiding something and just trying whatever they can quickly find it and rip you apart?
Yeah I don't have any plans to do that with my stuff. Though if I'm completely honest, I can understand people want to grow fast but they're no longer doing it to entertain or for fun they're doing it for popularity and money. It's just a shame that's all people want now.

Easily? Well here's how:
  • Come up with an original idea that nobody has thought of or made videos about that's universally interesting and can be shared virally
  • Capture the attention of people who are prone to sharing your video in as many places as possible
  • Gain the attention of the YouTube algorithm because of the perfect tags and titles at the perfect time
  • Keep making videos of high quality that can be watched by a broad audience and understood within the first few seconds
  • Encourage a fan base who are loyal to you and wait for every upload with bated breath
Or you could just follow the suggestions of those who have posted many, many, many times here in this forum and all over anywhere devoted to YouTube. :)

Back