How to recover deleted video files?

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
So i need help with trying to recover one of my deleted video files, I shouldn't have deleted. I've tried to find the best software to get it back, But you need a conformation key for that and i dont have one. :(
Is there any other software that recovers video files without paying for it, or having a license key for it.

Need help soon as possible to get this back so any suggestions anyone?????????

If it's on your computer and you've saved a back-up of your computer from before your file was deleted, you can restore your computer to that state. Make sure if you do this you ALSO do a back-up of your computer TODAY and store that somewhere safe (like upload today's back up to Dropbox, restore your computer to when the file still existed, put that video file on dropbox, and then restore your computer to today's state).

This is going to take forever, too, and if you don't have a back up of your PC... well... I'll see if I can find anything else.

Also depends on how long ago you deleted it. If it wasn't months ago or something like that, it ups the chances of getting it back if you follow Micheal's advice.

MarkRodriguez2012 it's not on my channel, i Bluetooth-ed it to my Samsung tablet, then i though I used a USB cable to put the video file on computer instead of tablet i thought it was on computer once done, but it wasn't and i deleted it off my tablet by mistake and also on my Samsung s4 phone. :([DOUBLEPOST=1450647731,1450647566][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the advice Michael, :) I have tried recovering it on computer it's still there just not on main computer, and i dont have a backup file for my computer.

it's not on my channel, i Bluetooth-ed it to my Samsung tablet, then i though I used a USB cable to put the video file on computer instead of tablet i thought it was on computer once done, but it wasn't and i deleted it off my tablet by mistake and also on my Samsung s4 phone. :([DOUBLEPOST=1450647731,1450647566][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the advice Michael, :) I have tried recovering it on computer it's still there just not on main computer, and i dont have a backup file for my computer.
you an recover it from your android device by downloading a app called undeleter, it requires root but I do android tutorials on my channel so you can root your device simple if you wanna go check that video out . Download undeleter apk google it and its self explanitory . Hope you get back your video.

thank you im going to try downloading it. I have subscribed to your channel! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450649583,1450649474][/DOUBLEPOST]whats the tutorial video called?

Back