How to promote your channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiroto

I've Got It
I feel like getting your channel and your videos out there is pretty important, but, how do you guys promote your channel so that more people can see your work? What websites do you post and stuff?

Social media, collab, forums and networking those are things you have to look for

I share them on all my social medias and on forums like this. But to get your videos found the most important thing is tagging.

I want to die everytime I see these posts crop up. Dude have a look around the forum, there are hordes of posts giving you advice

Dude you can do a little search.
Step 1.Go to google.com
Step 2.Search- How to promote my youtube channel
Step 3.Read and learn
or
Collect 100$ yttalk cash,buy vip and promote yourself here.
Hope i helped you :p

Use youtube forums like this one, and get your channel out there on twitter. One of the best things to do in my opinion though is just speak to people in the comment section of youtube videos. make new friends and start a little community among yourselves. This is what I do anyway :)

Hi

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

You've had some great replies so far.

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you browse the other threads in the strategy section and get involved in those discussions if you have any questions.

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back