How to promote and gain a loyal fanbase?

milesgamix77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aight youtube, so I started my channel almost a year ago and I do youtube as a long term hobby, but I wanna gain subs and have a loayll fanbase. I have tried sharee, but it doesn't seem like its working and instead all im getting are dislikes on my warframe tutorial videos. If you see one of them, my audio does need a bit of fixing, but the info I have is good! My channel is very slowly growing and I try pretty hard to make videos. If it wern't for my loud a** brother on the xbox a**-deep I would be uploading every day or every 2 days. What can I do to grow more quickly and improve?

TL;DR version
I want to get more subs and grow without begging for subs and doing sub4sub, (because we all know that s**t doesn't work.) so what can I do to grow and expand?

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should be focusing on your content first and foremost. Try to improve each and every video. Also, leaving helpful comments on other people's videos helps but just don't spam them.

Reactions: GameFreakTV12

milesgamix77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should be focusing on your content first and foremost. Try to improve each and every video. Also, leaving helpful comments on other people's videos helps but just don't spam them.
what if they just take the comment and just don't even look at my channel/

GameFreakTV12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's apart of life.. tell people on the game console to check you out as well!

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just do what you enjoy doing and soon enough you will have people finding you. As long as you make your content stand out from other people then you will get noticed.

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just do what you enjoy doing and soon enough you will have people finding you. As long as you make your content stand out from other people then you will get noticed.
I agree, collab and networking is a key thing. I might be willing to work with you I have a gaming channel called Anjim Play. Check it out and see what you think

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree, collab and networking is a key thing. I might be willing to work with you I have a gaming channel called Anjim Play. Check it out and see what you think
Thanks for the offer, normally I would say yes but I am currently working a new lore series which is taking most of my time and when it is done my channel is mainly going to be lore based as I have lots of ideas for videos that haven't been done on YouTube at all that are all lore based.