How To Market Your Social Media?

KeniisuYT

YouTuber
How should I market a Social Media account to my followers and subscribers to perhaps build a sense of community and allow for my fans to be constantly updated with knowledge on what's happening Behind The Scenes with the channel. I have 150+ Subscribers and from my knowledge my public Twitter doesn't have the following of people other than friends or bots. Is there anyway to perhaps promote or in other words "market" my social media to my viewers. Thanks in advance for support and advice. Bye!

Just have the links to your social media in description and if you want to you can mention it to your viewers everytime that they can follow you[DOUBLEPOST=1466779376,1466779237][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there, Come down to my YouTube channel, drop a subscribe, like and comment.
Go away you self-promoting leech

I would mention it in your videos! For example, towards the end of your video, just drop a line like "I'm going to be posting a lot more behind the scenes footage and material on my social media accounts. So, if you guys are interested, follow me here: (insert annotations)" People love the convenience of being able to just click on a link and have it take them there. In any kind of marketing, convenience really is key. Think of subscribers as your consumers- they don't want to do anymore work than they have to; so don't make them go looking for you. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!

Just have the links to your social media in description and if you want to you can mention it to your viewers everytime that they can follow you[DOUBLEPOST=1466779376,1466779237][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go away you self-promoting leech
Right, I've been trying that but it's not been helping. Maybe I could try showing off polls and other things to attract people to the Twitter?

Also, he's probably a spammer or troller so I've made sure to report the post due to his mass influx of those posts.

I would mention it in your videos! For example, towards the end of your video, just drop a line like "I'm going to be posting a lot more behind the scenes footage and material on my social media accounts. So, if you guys are interested, follow me here: (insert annotations)" People love the convenience of being able to just click on a link and have it take them there. In any kind of marketing, convenience really is key. Think of subscribers as your consumers- they don't want to do anymore work than they have to; so don't make them go looking for you. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!
Maybe I should try an Outro and add a link there, that could help out quite a bit to make it more easily accesible than description link-clicking. Thanks!

Go onto Twiiter and find other small youtubers who post similar content to them and ask them for feedback on your videos to try and improve. You will build connections and they might even follow you.

Question regarding twitter. I find it easy and fun to talk with other twitter followers when you are talking about the same topic (ala hashtags).... what is the best way to inform others whom you have recently followed/they have followed back about your youtube?

Back