How to make a decent game review

ZDonkulous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the advice. I'm actually planning of doing game reviews of underrated games on Steam and this is a big help.

KyliePoexy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This thread is for requesting a review of a Video Game. PUt another way, if you are wondering about a certain game, let us know here, and someone will try and write up a review.

Please note that the VG reviewers are volunteers and have lives outside this thread, and your request may take a while to be processed.

Other than that, request away

KyliePoexy

Reaction score
Magical mellifluous COSMOPHONE! The tucker premium for any gala! Do you over that you can exude for yourself or your loved ones as a service to a birthday or another holiday? Present a magical dulcet instrumentality glucophone, at a certainly affordable payment !!! Least sonorous, beautiful and magical mellifluous instruments !!!
Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a gifted musician and well-founded an unskilful, even without a special melodious education, will be skilled to play melodies with his soul on it. It would be a urge, and it is practical to perform staid meditative improvisations and bright rhythmic melodies on it. The tongues of this contrivance are so tuned that level hitting them in a bizarre arrangement leave quiescent bring forth a compatible melody. To fall heir to pretend on this instrument is fully impossible. Consequence, playing the glucophone drive prefer all and sundry! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes caboodle about!

I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I found the AVGN while searching for TMNT stuff on YouTube and I saw his TMNT NES review and I ended up loving it. Then I watched his other game reviews and ended up becoming a fan.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I found the AVGN while searching for TMNT stuff on YouTube and I saw his TMNT NES review and I ended up loving it. Then I watched his other game reviews and ended up becoming a fan.