How to grow My family adventure Channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 15 videos now and sometimes it can be frustrating not getting traffic to your channel. Sometimes you think its because your videos are not that great, but then you look at some videos on youtube with 100k views and they're just awful. Not to say that mine are great by any means. But you see amazing videos with very few views. I guess you just keep plugging away at it a pray the youtube gods will send traffic your way

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
I can understand that it´s frustrating that one self doesn´t get traffic, but that just means you got to keep at it and try to improve yourself!
There´s a lot of tips and tricks here that could help you grow!

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, check out this topic -
How people gain subs so fast?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all "There is always room for improvement":) That being said your videos are fine:up2:
You got to understand that there are A LOT of channel on YT with same kind of videos so why should people choose yours?? It takes a lot of hard work espacially in the beginning...
Here is 2 tips that has helped me in growing (It is free and only cost you time:))
1. Try with SEO.. Try to find titles/keywords that are being searched but imposible to rank on
2. Try to contact simular channels and ask them for a collab and maybe get a video featured
This has helped me a LOT in growing my channel:)

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 15 videos now and sometimes it can be frustrating not getting traffic to your channel. Sometimes you think its because your videos are not that great, but then you look at some videos on youtube with 100k views and they're just awful. Not to say that mine are great by any means. But you see amazing videos with very few views. I guess you just keep plugging away at it a pray the youtube gods will send traffic your way
High-five on 15 uploads - i just reached this number too!
It takes a long time to get any views or movement.
Have you gone onto travel forums or travel groups on fb? That might help direct some traffic.
Instagram is also a big help

You have some videos with lots of views (anything 300+), for a small channel thats really good!

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It can indeed be very frustrating... I remember when I didnt get any views at all just remember every video is a possible way for someone to find your channel!

If you're open for a few pointers I'd take the time to work on the thumbnails a bit more! Your video can be the most amazing video on YouTube but if nobody wants to click your thumbnail they'll never know.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It can indeed be very frustrating... I remember when I didnt get any views at all just remember every video is a possible way for someone to find your channel!

If you're open for a few pointers I'd take the time to work on the thumbnails a bit more! Your video can be the most amazing video on YouTube but if nobody wants to click your thumbnail they'll never know.
Yes I'm open to advise