Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How do you use Twitter if you have a very small following?? Also, how do you go about reddit, I hear that any sort of promotion of videos is frowned upon and can get you banned?

Thanks!
You got to blend-in in redit. You can not just post all your videos there you have to post other videos too from other channels or else they will ban you. They have strict rules and they don't like spammers. If you post videos from the same channel all the time you are then a spammer.

They allow self promotion but in a very low percentage like 1 out of 10 ratio. Meaning 1 video from your channel the rest is from others. You can go to other small subreddits but frankly speaking the small ones wont help you grow but only downvote your videos mostly spammers are there. They downvote even they did not watch your video.

Reactions: Basit

Basit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You got to blend-in in redit. You can not just post all your videos there you have to post other videos too from other channels or else they will ban you. They have strict rules and they don't like spammers. If you post videos from the same channel all the time you are then a spammer.

They allow self promotion but in a very low percentage like 1 out of 10 ratio. Meaning 1 video from your channel the rest is from others. You can go to other small subreddits but frankly speaking the small ones wont help you grow but only downvote your videos mostly spammers are there. They downvote even they did not watch your video.
Reddit seems really complicated! Where do you think in reddit would be the best place to promote my kind of videos? People & Vlogs type ones?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit seems really complicated! Where do you think in reddit would be the best place to promote my kind of videos? People & Vlogs type ones?
R\video is best all other subreddits to me are full of spammers and will not help you grow. Try to aim to get in the r\videos subreddit but be warned they hate spammers there so be careful on what you post follow the rediquette and their rules goodluck!