How to grow a large gaming channel.

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Again, great advice!

Does anyone have tips on how to create a community with a gaming channel? I want to create a tagline / name for my subscribes but I have no ideas...

PlayBipolar

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I'm having a tough time. With reddit's rules on sharing stuff, twitter not growing because nobody will even acknowledge my account, it's gonna be a fun journey to even get 100 subs. Got 13 in a week, more or less, but I can definitely see it stagnating because my social media is not growing with the channel, and I've been commenting, sharing content, being...me. Anyway, it will be a good craic if I ever get to 1000 subs in less than 5 years lol

deepaksh

Reaction score
Website
www.orientrailjourneys.com
Game channel tips
Choose your niche.
Mind SEO.
Consider Intros / Outros for your videos.
Get a custom channel picture/profile.
(Or understand your rights
Consider an MCN.
Pay attention to audience engagement.
Generate regular content. In order to stay relevant on YouTube, you must produce content regularly.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Im trying to understand just how exactly the bamboo grows. I mean, if stevelau1911 were to cut off that 8 ft. shoot this year, would a new one still come back next season? Do you have to allow the shoots to grow if you want them to get taller, or does cutting the bamboo have no effect on how much it sends up next time?

Thanks for your help

Sekcob

Super Poster
Reaction score

Sekcob

Super Poster
Reaction score

chomo

Reaction score
I want to show you one exclusive program called (BTC PROFIT SEARCH AND MINING PHRASES), which can make you a rich man, and maybe even a billionaire!

This program searches for Bitcoin wallets with a balance, and tries to find a secret phrase for them to get full access to the lost wallet!

Run the program and wait, and in order to increase your chances, install the program on all computers available to you, at work, with your friends, with your relatives, you can also ask your classmates to use the program, so your chances will increase tenfold!
Remember the more computers you use, the higher your chances of getting the treasure!

Video:

Free Download:

chomo

Reaction score
I want to show you one exclusive program called (BTC PROFIT SEARCH AND MINING PHRASES), which can make you a rich man, and maybe even a billionaire!

This program searches for Bitcoin wallets with a balance, and tries to find a secret phrase for them to get full access to the lost wallet!

Run the program and wait, and in order to increase your chances, install the program on all computers available to you, at work, with your friends, with your relatives, you can also ask your classmates to use the program, so your chances will increase tenfold!
Remember the more computers you use, the higher your chances of getting the treasure!

Video:

Free Download: