How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

How early should you start spending money on adds ect. We only have 6 videos up, releasing a new one every day, so I'm afraid to spend the money and then have people deterred by the lack of content.

How early should you start spending money on adds ect. We only have 6 videos up, releasing a new one every day, so I'm afraid to spend the money and then have people deterred by the lack of content.

I wouldn´t spend money on adds, Just keep making content, make decent titles and tags, looking up other channels and start conversations, and the views will come!

Great tips.I hope they work for my channel because it is very difficult to get at 100 subs especially when you are new.But you help me with your great tips:)

I did a $10 dollar promotion and it was only supposed to get me about 4.5k ad impressions but I woke up to 6.5k views on my video. I only got about two subs from it though and one comment on my video, I was wondering if this is normal? I'm happy with the view count from the promotion but I was wondering if it honestly does help with subs? Thankssssss

As it turns out, a horror Let's Play channel does not pass any of Google's guidelines, so it looks like ol' SGD can never have an Ad Campaign haha.

Oh well...

I want to try ads in the future, when I have more videos on my channel. Great tips :) thanks for taking the time to share

I've tried adds once and I did get one subscriber but it wasn't really a CTA video. If I actually made a trailer asking people to subscribe I probably would have gotten more subs.

Good to see this is helping you guys. I get the impression generally in the community that people see promoted videos as being kind of cheesy. The thing is though, the way YouTube works, without some initial views it's near impossible to get ranked in searches. If you aren't ranked in searches then you can't get those gateway videos that launch your channel. This is why so many people give up on YouTube, because to me, 0-100 subs was more difficult than 100-1000. Youtubers system favors popular channels and tends to hide small ones. An ad can help you overcome this.

And thanks to the mods for moving the thread. :)

GOOOOOD ADVICE BRO!!! This is the reason why you suggest to boost the channel with ads right?

Back