How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

I have already considered the idea on promotion via ads but i wasn't sure about the results. I guess i'm gonna give it a shot.

Thanks for sharing.

Really helpful information. Definately will look into this more and hopefully help me understand more about ads.

I love researching and increasing my knowledge to help me market not only YouTube stuff but maybe even a career in it!

I know most the tips but didn't think of paying some money for an ad campaign, good article with great tips :)

i've created a channel intro video but i'm unsure if it's worth promoting it, what would be your advice for a good intro video?

Thank you so much for this video! Not only did I not know it was so cheap to advertise, but I also have been trying to find channels to collaborate with, with no idea how to find similar sized channels. Thank you!

Good to see this is helping you guys. I get the impression generally in the community that people see promoted videos as being kind of cheesy. The thing is though, the way YouTube works, without some initial views it's near impossible to get ranked in searches. If you aren't ranked in searches then you can't get those gateway videos that launch your channel. This is why so many people give up on YouTube, because to me, 0-100 subs was more difficult than 100-1000. Youtubers system favors popular channels and tends to hide small ones. An ad can help you overcome this.

And thanks to the mods for moving the thread. :)
I agree

You can just post high level & informative content while posting videos, be consistent on YouTube, join communities & collaborate with other Youtubers to get more subscribers.

Effective ways to develop a YouTube channel.
Build a video around a single keyword/topic.
Reformatting existing quality content.
Interact with the audience.
Get the brand.
Promote your YouTube videos on other social channels.
appear.
Post great thumbnails.
Use YouTube cards.

how can i increase my youtube subscribers
Use "Super Playlist"
Publish long videos (more than 10 minutes)
Promote the video in your final screen.
Brand watermark = subscribe button.
Focus on quality...not quantity.
Reply to every comment.
Write a compelling channel description.
Attract people to the "subscriber magnet"

Back