How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

At first I thought from the title, that this was some sub for sub thing-y, but this is actually quite helpful! Keep up the work! :)

Thanks guys! I titled it that to help the videos be more searchable and have a flow to the series, but even at 2500 subs, I use many of these tips. Next one coming will be how to get 1000 subs, where I talk about mixing in different types of content and getting some big videos.

Thanks guys! I titled it that to help the videos be more searchable and have a flow to the series, but even at 2500 subs, I use many of these tips. Next one coming will be how to get 1000 subs, where I talk about mixing in different types of content and getting some big videos.

Looking forward to it! Hopefully in the near future. :)

Yep, planning it for mid this week. It will be detailing my methods on how you can get tens of thousands of views on a video, even if you only have a couple hundred subscribers. These gateway videos are crucial to speed up the growth of your channel. The method I outline can be a little difficult to start with (a few hours of prep) but it pays off big as time goes on. I had many videos reach over 15k views (one hit 40k), when I only had 1000 subs.

Just an announcement. Doing the writeup for the next one right now. It will be talking about how to get thousands of views even as a small channel. I will be doing it with a live Q&A after its over, so if you have questions you can tune in for that. It will be on my channel at 9:00pm tonight (mountain time). The writeup should be up in its own thread sometime tonight when the live Q&A is over.
This isn't some botted method, just a way to rank your videos higher on searches and get those gateway videos that yield growth.

I think this paycheck I am going to throw in 30 dollars into YouTube and see what happens. Thanks for the tips, I sent over 200 subscribers and its been hard pressed to grow. Also, they have the fan finder thing now in the community section as well.

I think this paycheck I am going to throw in 30 dollars into YouTube and see what happens. Thanks for the tips, I sent over 200 subscribers and its been hard pressed to grow. Also, they have the fan finder thing now in the community section as well.

Cool. If you have 200 subs, my other method might be better suited for your channel. It is it's own thread here titled "how to get thousands of views as a small channel". It's helped me grow 20-80 subs a day since I was at like 500 subs.

Thanks for this guide! Even though I have 1500 subs, I'd like to start tossing in some money for promotion if it'll get me some laser targeted subs.

Thanks for this guide! Even though I have 1500 subs, I'd like to start tossing in some money for promotion if it'll get me some laser targeted subs.

Yeah. Can't hurt. But like I mentioned above. If you have livestreaming available, that is a much faster way to grow. I have noticed that subs I got from ads have been some of my most loyal, but they come at a high cost

Back