How to gain views

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys today i will explain a method that helped me get subscribers and views this method is easy and you cannot get marked spammed for it. ok lets get started.

1. Make sure you search what you searching for people only going to click the content they want to see guys
2. Notice how the content you searched for are already old like months ago or years so then we go to the filters
after you go to the filters you want to choose two options they are "last hour" or "today"
3. When you click on the newest videos that just been made put this comment on you will never get spammed and i tell you why. so comment this on the pages "good video bro keep it up i subbed to you". They cannot spam you for saying this on multiple videos because your talking postive about the video.
4. You have to have patience wait for them to reply or they might even look at your channel without replying
5. wants they reply reel them in by saying "no problem man come check out my content as well"

Thank you guys for your time i swear this helped me you can check out my channel for proof one of my videos have 205 views and is still growing because of this method.

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hate people who to my channel to basically promote their channel. "Good vid bro keep it up, mind checking my channel?" Type comments get deleted from me.

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys today i will explain a method that helped me get subscribers and views this method is easy and you cannot get marked spammed for it. ok lets get started.

1. Make sure you search what you searching for people only going to click the content they want to see guys
2. Notice how the content you searched for are already old like months ago or years so then we go to the filters
after you go to the filters you want to choose two options they are "last hour" or "today"
3. When you click on the newest videos that just been made put this comment on you will never get spammed and i tell you why. so comment this on the pages "good video bro keep it up i subbed to you". They cannot spam you for saying this on multiple videos because your talking postive about the video.
4. You have to have patience wait for them to reply or they might even look at your channel without replying
5. wants they reply reel them in by saying "no problem man come check out my content as well"

Thank you guys for your time i swear this helped me you can check out my channel for proof one of my videos have 205 views and is still growing because of this method.
Thanks for sharing mate :D

DevinLandis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Or you could not be lazy and just actually watch their video and give advice and suggestions. Gaining an audience doesn't just come that easy.

Reactions: PictureFIT

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Or you could not be lazy and just actually watch their video and give advice and suggestions. Gaining an audience doesn't just come that easy.
Sorry my method work better besides your channel inspires no one
Gain more subs and views before giving advicev to someone way ahead of you

DevinLandis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, I just know that even if it isn't marked as spam people will appreciate it much more if you actually give advice. And the reason I do not have more subscribers is because I just started and I haven't had my channel for 2 years like you. Just trying to help, sorry again.

MemoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not the best way to gain views, but it does help.
Another thing I do recommend is actually watching their video and commenting on something that happened during the video, that way they know you actually enjoyed it rather than you might of just clicked on it to comment.

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Mate.
Your view/sub numbers are not that great to act like a dumbass.
I can guarantee you that this method isn't sustainable.
You will end up with a bunch of dead subs + you feel bad for being a spambot.

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally think its down to soo many factors, for instance I haven't uploaded in weeks and do not promote my channel in months and I'm still having growth SEO is a really good method im looking into

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Sorry, I just know that even if it isn't marked as spam people will appreciate it much more if you actually give advice. And the reason I do not have more subscribers is because I just started and I haven't had my channel for 2 years like you. Just trying to help, sorry again.
Don't apologize. The advice is just glorified spam. You're right on the money about it.

Reactions: DevinLandis
Status
Not open for further replies.