How to Disable All Youtube Comment Notifications

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like I've become a slave to my Youtube comments. Each one sends a notification to my tablet and in my Google Plus little bell notification thing and I feel compelled to click.

I would like to turn of ALL Notifications so that I have to check manually just to see if I have new comments. Does anyone know how to do this? I never want to see a notification for a new comment on my Youtube channel again.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can edit your notification (hold for review or Disable) from your community settings in the Video manager
or you can follow the link below:

youtube.com/comment_management

Reactions: Te-Erika

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can edit your notification (hold for review or Disable) from your community settings in the Video manager
or you can follow the link below:

youtube.com/comment_management
Hi.

I don't care what they comment, I just don't want Google Plus to notify me with each one. I am an immediate reactor and if something needs to be done, I do it. I find myself constantly reacting to new comments when they are not really that important. How do I stop Google Plus from notifying me of new comments?

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi.

I don't care what they comment, I just don't want Google Plus to notify me with each one. I am an immediate reactor and if something needs to be done, I do it. I find myself constantly reacting to new comments when they are not really that important. How do I stop Google Plus from notifying me of new comments?
Try to follow the steps bellow (i didnt try it but i think it can stop the notifications in G+)

1) just open your google plus page using newer G+ version.
2) click on setting tab on the left bar
3) scroll down until you see the notification section and turn off the Occasional updates about Google+ activity.

i hope this can solve the issue

Reactions: Te-Erika

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try to follow the steps bellow (i didnt try it but i think it can stop the notifications in G+)

1) just open your google plus page using newer G+ version.
2) click on setting tab on the left bar
3) scroll down until you see the notification section and turn off the Occasional updates about Google+ activity.

i hope this can solve the issue
Thanks! I'll try it!