How To Deal With WMG, Sony and other big Companies Removing Copyright Strikes!

besi112

hii guys can anyone tell the method or what to do to remove the copyright strike that came from WMG, Sony or other big companies, i saw that some can deal with them and remove it, also they delete the video that has been claimed. thank you.

they give you an option to remove it or dub it over with other royalty free music
but for future reference just turn music off in games or what ever you are working on
and all you can really do it accept the claim and move on
I don't mean to sound mean

they give you an option to remove it or dub it over with other royalty free music
but for future reference just turn music off in games or what ever you are working on
and all you can really do it accept the claim and move on
I don't mean to sound mean
i make the music in remix so what to do, i would accept removing the video just to make my channel stay in "good standing" but i dont know what to do how to deal with them!!

i make the music in remix so what to do, i would accept removing the video just to make my channel stay in "good standing" but i dont know what to do how to deal with them!!
One way to deal with them is by paying the copyright holder for using their content but I really wouldn't recommend doing that as it would probably cost quite a bit. The other alternative is to just acknowledge the claim... You can't simply remove a copyright claim, that's not how it works my friend. I would advise looking into the copyright law just for future reference :)

One way to deal with them is by paying the copyright holder for using their content but I really wouldn't recommend doing that as it would probably cost quite a bit. The other alternative is to just acknowledge the claim... You can't simply remove a copyright claim, that's not how it works my friend. I would advise looking into the copyright law just for future reference :)
yea just accept it and move on It doesn't hurt to accept it and it still keep the channel in good standing =]

yea just accept it and move on It doesn't hurt to accept it and it still keep the channel in good standing =]
Exactly, I mean if you're expecting to make money (or whatever your intentions are) from some one's copyrighted content then you're a little bit delusional :D

Back