How often do you make Milestone Videos?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
The only one I've done so far is for my partnership, but I haven't done one for views or subs yet (I am waiting until I reach 1,000 for that).

I've seen some folks do them after 10 subs or sometimes 5 subs. Some people never seem to do them.

What's your take? Do you make them or do you just let them slide?

Our milestone videos are usually alcohol challenges so we try to space them out to keep important parts like the liver somewhat functional. We film them whenever we throw a subscriber party-the last one was about a year ago when we hit 10k. The next one will be at the end of this month. We were supposed to celebrate 50k, but everyone was sick, so it's been changed to a 60k party-and will probably be a 70k party if we can keep up this pace. This probably means that there will be no 100k party or someone might end up in rehab.

I've been tempted even after just 50 subs but never got to it so my plan is 100 since that's a goal i know will be hard for me to reach and also be worth a milestone video

I'll be doing my first one when I get past 100 and start a giveaway aha. Hopefully be able to start when or even if I progress on after I join the military.

Our milestone videos are usually alcohol challenges so we try to space them out to keep important parts like the liver somewhat functional. We film them whenever we throw a subscriber party-the last one was about a year ago when we hit 10k. The next one will be at the end of this month. We were supposed to celebrate 50k, but everyone was sick, so it's been changed to a 60k party-and will probably be a 70k party if we can keep up this pace. This probably means that there will be no 100k party or someone might end up in rehab.

Haha yeah don't keel over :confused: lmao. You could always just line your stomachs and your livers and wait until 100k :giggle:

Sorta reminds me of shoenice :biggrin:

I think for me, given that I seem to be going up 100 subs per month on average, it'd mean making a new video every few weeks, which seems... odd. And I do worry it sounds narcissistic (just for me, personally) as well. But I feel doing one every 1,000 will feel like I've really, really, really earned it, cos it's not going to be easy to get to, you know? :)

Haha yeah don't keel over :confused: lmao. You could always just line your stomachs and your livers and wait until 100k :giggle:

Originally we were going to drink the mice in the pic for 100k, but we have a guest coming over from England for Vidcon who volunteered to drink it with us, so we have to find something different for 100k.

Back