How much time do you put into each video?

It depends on what videos I am making. A review or a long episode such as DayZ takes up quite a lot of editing, around 3-4 hours getting everything right. Other videos I make take less time just because they are a continuation of one another. They usually take around 30-45mins.

Around, 20 mins recording, 2 hours editing per video. All though I do 10 'matches' in the FIFA League series thing I do that I'm planning on maybe condensing into two 20 minutes long videos instead of 10 seperate 4 minute ones. For the '20 minute' episodes, it would take around 10 hours each... maybe... won't really know until I've tried it :D

Usually takes me 10-15 minutes to record and about 10-15 minutes to edit it depends on how much editing i have to do

For my vlogs, mostly they take about 10-20 minutes to record, and then about 1-2 hours to edit. When I do a cooking vlog, that can take me as much as 2 hours to set-up & film, and then 2-3 hours to edit (since I do multiple camera angles and lots of takes on the cooking ones). For gaming videos .... I just record my gameplay as I play, and I chop it up into individual episodes later (one of the many reasons I do voice overs post-edit). Some games are super easy to record / edit. Others take me forever (with my Sims 3 series, I'm trying to tell a specific story, so that takes me a lot longer to edit than, let's say, a WoW dungeon walk-thru).

I was just curious? I understand obviously it's different for the types of videos you upload, for example an FPSRussia video takes quite abit longer than a Pewdiepie video! :)

For me it varies considerably, my most recent project I've been working on for almost two months now and as an estimate of actual time put in it's probably around 100 hours of work 0_o but then my last video was roughly 10 hours of work, (not taking into account my timelapse videos).

So what is it like for you? What is the creation process for you like aswell? :)
around 3 to 4 shooting and 3 to 4 for editing(including rendering time)

I'll make my answer short and sweet mine varies it use to be a couple hours for my lets plays till i made a template so usually an hour or 2 to edit shooting it usually half hour depending how long i play for and rendering 4 hours and uploads the same :p

Normally i record every video on Monday (one for every day of the week...sooo...like 3 hours of recording) and then i edit the video in the day i upload it :)

Back